Given below, are the instructions to log into TP-Link Archer C3200:
- First of all find the internal IP address of the TP-Link Archer C3200 router before we log in to it. TP-Link Archer C3200 has the 192.168.0.1 IP address which is used to login to its web-based router setup page. Now that you have IP address of your TP-Link Archer C3200 wireless router, we are all set to log into to complete the router’s setup.
- TP-Link Archer C3200 has a web based interface for configurations. You can use this IP address to log into the web based interface of the router.
- Open any web browser and enter the default IP address of your TP-Link Archer C3200 wireless router in the address bar and click Go.
- Now a small login screen appears in front of you asking for the username and password. Enter “admin” as the default value in both the fields and click Submit.
- After this you should now see the TP-Link Archer C3200 home-screen. If you see the TP-Link Archer C3200 home-screen, then congrats you have successfully logged in to the web based management page of the TP-Link Archer C3200.
1. Password is not working. How to reset the router to its default settings?
- If you can’t log in to the router’s web based interface, then you should probably try resetting the router. This can help you bring your router back to its default factory settings. So given below are the instruction to reset the TP-Link C3200 wireless router.
- Look for the reset button on the back of your TP-link C3200 router.
- Press that reset button with the help of a paperclip or any similar item. After pressing the button, hold for few seconds to reboot the router.
- After your wireless router has restarted, follow the above given instructions again to log in to the web based interface of the TP-Link router.
You can also reset your TP-Link C3200 wireless router through the web based interface. Here we will introduce you to those steps:
- Open the web browser and navigate to the web interface as mentioned above.
- There is a tab called System Tools on the left side of the menu bar. Click it and under it you will see Factory Defaults option.
- On the Factory Defaults page you will see the Restore option. Click it to perform the Reset.
2. Not able to access the web interface of the TP-Link C3200 router.
- Sometimes the firewall or anti-virus software on your computer blocks the access to the router. Disabling or uninstalling the firewall and anti-virus can help you to access the router’s web based interface. Sometimes router can also be defected; in this case another router will be needed.