As you have searched for 192.168.1.1 setup tp link, in this article we will give you information on 192.168.1.1 setup tp link. TP-Link router setup is very easy as it comes with advanced responsive web-based interface which allow it users to setup their router without any hassle. The best thing you will be surprised to know is that you don’t need to have an access to the Internet on your device or computer. You can set up your wireless router even without having an Internet connection but make sure your hardware connection is set up properly. So now we will show you the process for 192.168.1.1 setup tp link. Follow the below-given instructions carefully to get the solution for the keyword “192.168.1.1 setup tp link”:
Proper hardware connection:
Before we proceed to the steps related to 192.168.1.1 setup tp link, make sure you have connected your TP-Link wireless router with your cable modem and the computer. Follow the steps given below:
- Connect your TP-Link wireless router with the cable modem via Ethernet cable. Plug in one end of the Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on the TP-Link router and connect another end with the cable modem. Now, using another Ethernet cable, connect your TP-Link router with the computer.
- Now, plug in the power adapter of your TP-Link router into the power outlet and power on your wireless router.
- Wait for few seconds and let your router start, and then connect your computer with router’s network.
As you have connected your devices with each other, we will proceed to access TP-Link router:
TP-Link router sign in:
This is the major step in the solution of your searched keyword “192.168.1.1 setup tp link”. Follow the steps given below:
- To access TP-Link wireless router, you need to have an access to the administrative rights of your router and to access administrative rights, you need to log into your router.
- Launch a web browser and enter the default IP of your TP-Link wireless router into the address bar and click Go.
- Now, you will see a small router login window asking for router username and password. Enter “admin” as the default value and click Login.
- If you can see TP-Link setup page on your screen, it means you have successfully logged into TP-Link wireless router setup page.
As we have showed you the steps to sign into TP-Link router, now we will briefly show you steps to set up your TP-Link router.
TP-Link router setup:
- Navigate to Quick Setup page and click Get Started.
- Let your TP-Link router detect the Internet connection type.
- Now you will be directed to the Wireless setup to configure the wireless settings of the router.
- Set the Network Name and Network Key.
- Now click Apply to save the settings. Now your TP-Link wireless router setup is complete.
So in the above article, we showed you the solution for your searched keyword “192.168.1.1 setup tp link”.